Guys, do you ever break up with a girl to work on yourself?

Like for example you break up with someone you really like, but its not because you don't want to be with her, but maybe its because you're not financially stable, and can't support her, or you're going through depression, can't be emotionally involved, or maybe even if you're separated by distance for a while. Have you ever broken up with someone so you can improve yourself, then get back together with her when you're stable?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Not possible to me. If u love someone no matter what u must be wit her becos even if u re married things can be difficult. So in that situation will u break up wit her. He will only break up wit u when u re demandin a lot

• what if the guy feels financially insecure? or is inbetween jobs and can't be emotionally available for a girl that has everything?