Guys, do you ever break up with a girl to work on yourself?

Like for example you break up with someone you really like, but its not because you don't want to be with her, but maybe its because you're not financially stable, and can't support her, or you're going through depression, can't be emotionally involved, or maybe even if you're separated by distance for a while. Have you ever broken up with someone so you can improve yourself, then get back together with her when you're stable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not possible to me. If u love someone no matter what u must be wit her becos even if u re married things can be difficult. So in that situation will u break up wit her. He will only break up wit u when u re demandin a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • what if the guy feels financially insecure? or is inbetween jobs and can't be emotionally available for a girl that has everything?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, and no. I broke up with my girl cause I had remain myself that I can do better and I can better myself in the process. To get back together... F**k naw.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't risk it. If she's attractive enough that I'd be with her then there's a good chance she will move on to someone else if I dump her. Every one of my breakups have been permanent (and usually not amicable either).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but didn't get back with them. I realized I wasn't in a position in mu life to bring someone in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I only break up when the other person is giving me problems like lying or cheating. relationships Are for building yourself and your partner up

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never done this but I can see it happening for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that sounds like a BS excuse..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes