She treated me like sh*t, but I can't get over her.

As stated above. She led me on, talked to other guys on the side, and was extremely rude, but the time we did spend together was amazing. Even if I only got to see her for 10 min. it was worth it. I've realized over and that I should (in so many words) hate her for what she's done but I can't bring myself to. I would love to move on but I always catch myself thinking about her or saying "oh that reminds me of ___"

Help me move on guys.

Thank you all very much :)

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it is hard to forget about the people who we thought we 'loved' but you do have to move on. I was with a guy that I thought was completely amazing. I was the nicest and sweetest girl too him. We dated for about 5-6 months before he left me for his ex that had treated him like crap. I don't see why people go back to something that was so mean to them when someone clearly loves them and is nice to them. Just try to do things you normally wouldn't to help you get her off of your mind. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• that is why you like her because she treated you like s@#&t. The thrill of the chase.

What Guys Said 1

• what did she do to you?... If she flirting with other guy then she doesn't respect you or appreciate you. You should delete her phone # and her MySpace etc. Eventually you'll forget her, try to think of the negative things she did to you, also exercise at lest 30 min a day this will help you.