I want to get back with my ex after an amicable break up. What do I do?

Anonymous
She broke up with me because I was over my head / too fast and she just wasn't ready for this relationship. She told me then that she doesn't want to date anyone and we may never date again during the time we know each other. Though, that was when we were all emotional and she was on the verge of crying. She told me she still cared for me and that's why she was afraid to break up with me but she felt it was necessary.

It's hard to get over her than other girls because I've been chasing her for over a year and plus we both have the same friends. I see her everywhere and anything my friends do, she's there. It's hard to forget everything when she's right next to me every weekend.

It's been a month and I still want her back. I've realized what I did wrong and I want to get a second chance. I know I should give her space and time to think. What do I do?
1
0