How can I get my mom to divorce my dad?

Anonymous
He has failed to provide for our family financially wise. Yes, we have food in our fridge and a roof over our heads but my house is not as nice as the ones we used to have. We used to be rich. We used to own bmw and live in one of the best neighborhoods with a golf course. The house was huge. We even had a home movie theater. I'm not used to living so "average" now. I'm used to the "good life" i don't know what happened with his business it was going so well. He is an entreprenuer Or however you spell it. He says that his work is finally going somewhere but i'm not sure if i believe him. This has caused so many fights. Our family is not the same anymore. I can't even look at my dad anymore. now that he is a failure & he always asks me why i'm so distant. I really need a new father that has money and can provide for us the way my dad used to. I don't want average, i want MY OLD LIFE BACK. I feel like a divorce would help. I need her to divorce him and find a rich man. how do i bring this up to her and how do i convince her? I neeed a new dad!! I can't stand how he ruined my life. I'll never forgive him. by the way i'm 16
+1 y
If you're saying that i'm a troll you can leave please get the fuck out of my question if your're not gonna take me seriously
+1 y
Please read on what i've gone through under hidden_ps opinion.
How can I get my mom to divorce my dad?
17
18