How can I get my mom to divorce my dad?

He has failed to provide for our family financially wise. Yes, we have food in our fridge and a roof over our heads but my house is not as nice as the ones we used to have. We used to be rich. We used to own bmw and live in one of the best neighborhoods with a golf course. The house was huge. We even had a home movie theater. I'm not used to living so "average" now. I'm used to the "good life" i don't know what happened with his business it was going so well. He is an entreprenuer Or however you spell it. He says that his work is finally going somewhere but i'm not sure if i believe him. This has caused so many fights. Our family is not the same anymore. I can't even look at my dad anymore. now that he is a failure & he always asks me why i'm so distant. I really need a new father that has money and can provide for us the way my dad used to. I don't want average, i want MY OLD LIFE BACK. I feel like a divorce would help. I need her to divorce him and find a rich man. how do i bring this up to her and how do i convince her? I neeed a new dad!! I can't stand how he ruined my life. I'll never forgive him. by the way i'm 16
If you're saying that i'm a troll you can leave please get the fuck out of my question if your're not gonna take me seriously
Please read on what i've gone through under hidden_ps opinion.

1817

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, i came from a rich fam too... and we drove Mercedes's not BMW's... and for a while (years) in my life i still ended up homeless because of my mom throwing me out of a house my dad paid for... trust me on this darling... make your own life. Trying to depend on money or someone that has it... will only fuck you up. make your OWN money.
    My mom is an evil bitch from hell who only wanted my dad for his money, and i being the first son, is set to inherit all that but... BUT she bled him dry... and while she was doing it, i let the moron know she was doing it but he won't listen... my older sis saw it, n left the whole family, now she is an accountant, I saw it, i left, now im in IT, lets not even talk about my younger siblings who are more successful... we all tried to get him to see it but he refuses.
    Thing is... you can't make em do anything.. just branch out. You are 16, you have time. focus on being successful... and then leave the two morons alone. Thats the best i can tell you... take it or leave it.
    You wanna depend on someone else's money, you will live a very rich BUT unhappy life... your choice... money, or happiness.