I was made to feel that I ruined a relationship- but I don't think it's 100% on me- and I really didn't mean to :(. Should I leave it to karma?

Anonymous
I can't stress enough how much I didn't mean any harm. I had a traumatic event happen while he was away, and I couldn't shake the anxiety afterward. Because I was stressing so much, I caused a sharp stomach pain in my body, and I got paranoid that I could've been pregnant- which thank goodness, I am not. I was very scared though and I texted him saying I wanted to talk, he said to text him bc he was w/ family. So I explained that I was hoping I was just paranoid, but didn't know and that I was concerned. What I didn't tell him was that I'd had a stressful event prior to this. He was so furious with me, made it like I'd ruined his day and his dinner by blowing up his phone. And he's 34 years old mind you. He wanted a couple of days to cool down which was basically the break up, but regardless I really wanted to say what I needed to say- that something happened to me and I was in actual physical pain and I didn't mean to stress him out. But he doesn't want to hear from me. It's just important to me to speak the truth and i hate that he won't hear it or listen to me - but I guess that means right there that he's not listening to me, it's all about him:(
1
0