Why are women this way when it comes to prenuptial agreements?

"getting a prenup is basically him admitting the marriage will fail"

Do we buy health insurance because we intend to get sick? No we buy it just in case the worst happens. Prenups are insurance nothing else.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stick to the idea of what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine in a marriage, otherwise why are you getting married? If you say you love each other and want to share everything then slap a prenup that's talking out of both sides of your mouth

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are commonly thrown out at the judges discretion so they don't really offer that much protection ayways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It's not my attitude when it comes to that. I'll sign a pre-nup. I've seen too many failed marriages, so I understand why guys would ask for one. My co-workers tend to vent to me about these things. If it makes him feel better than I will do it if he asked. I'm buying a house in the Spring anyway, so it might be in my best interest as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • they want the money

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the majority of women only marry knowing that they're going to ruin the man's life. They'll take all his money, make sure he never sees his kids, and take the house they can only afford because they're stealing his money. If she won't agree to a prenup, don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women with assets of their own don't tend to say this as much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not getting a prenup is basically her admitting the marriage will fail...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're gold diggers. Getting a prenup foils their plan to divorce you for all your assests and that sets them off.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes