Why are women this way when it comes to prenuptial agreements?

"getting a prenup is basically him admitting the marriage will fail"

Do we buy health insurance because we intend to get sick? No we buy it just in case the worst happens. Prenups are insurance nothing else.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I stick to the idea of what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine in a marriage, otherwise why are you getting married? If you say you love each other and want to share everything then slap a prenup that's talking out of both sides of your mouth

Most Helpful Guy

• They are commonly thrown out at the judges discretion so they don't really offer that much protection ayways.