The most well-planned break up ever?

Please bear with me. I could really use some help.

My ex and I dated for 2 years.. he was so serious about me and I was going to leave for university.. we knew that from the beginning and he was always convincing me about long distance. However, after joining a local college, and I'm on a gap year, he changed his mind and we mutually ended things as much as I didn't want to.
When we met to break up he was strong but upset and said he doesn't wanna date until he graduates and all that, and wanted to be friends. He came to meet me once after that while I was with my friends, and called once or twice. He mentioned liking some girl a month after we broke up coz i asked.

2 months after the break up, I dont know why but I logged into his facebook, and I found out he already got into a relationship a week after we split. He told one of his friends over chat how he is "chilling with his girl" and they have been together for around a month.

He seems to have had this whole thing prepared. Its so shocking because he was never like this.. I feel so pathetic. And he's more active socially and.. It hurts so much.. after such a long and serious relationship. I don't wanna be friends at all, I feel so hurt he was such a jerk..

11