Men... Have I f**ked or is there still a chance?

Soooo... I'm a typical psychopathic woman unfortunately. I was seeing a guy for a few weeks, we met up 3 times as he lived a distance away. It was nice and we had good sex each time. He wanted to see me again but I said it was for the best that we didn't it was good to see him and I had fun, hoped he did too. He replied 'so that's it?' And I said yeah I think it's for the best and he sent back 'OK' and I've not heard from him. I only did it because I knew I'd end up getting hurt but I've not heard from him and I regret fucking it up as early as I did 😬

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You've convinced him that you're an unstable flake. You've also hurt his feelings, deprived him of his honor, and crushed his hopes. And by your very method of trying to "avoid hurt," you caused it. For yourself and him. If you were that determined you wanted no one to get hurt, you should not have bothered to get in bed with him in the first place!

He will likely spread words of warning to others about you. So... good luck with finding a man who will trust you. You sound like you are your own worst enemy, hun.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok first I just gotta say your opening sentence is incredibly offensive. Not sure why you have to lump typical and psychopathic together to describe women.

That being said, just go back and fix it. It's not like you can lose anything, you can be like "hey I'm sorry, I really messed up.. the reason why I said we should stop seeing each other is only because I'm a little insecure and afraid of being hurt. I actually really do like you and really liked what we had together and if you'll forgive me I'd like to try again." And he either says yes and everything's great or he says no, but you already stopped seeing him anyways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• You did the right thing, better now than later when you're attached, because then it will me much harder to let go, and I'm sure you know that, that's why you broke it off in the first place. Feelings of regret are normal, mainly because you forgot why you broke it off in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well kinda. You told him you never want to see him again so he bounced. If you want to see him again then message him. If he ignores you or doesn't want to see you then send him nudes or something sexy. He might change his mind 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... you dumped him. And he apparently decided to take it in stride and not throw a fit or anything. You could just try messaging him and saying you're sorry and want to see him again.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no way to know unless you contact him and tell him you regret ending things.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't do that man!! My pride!!

• @Lizzyv
      Time to swallow your pride and message him back, and really, didn't know it mattered that you were psychopathic. Fearful of getting hurt again, as if that's going to kill you, look at it from this point of view... expect to get hurt and if you don't you'll be surprised... or don't get expect to get hurt and when you do you'll feel just like everyone else that gets hurt, you'll do what ever it is you do when you're hurt, get over it and do it again... because that's the right way to do it.

• ? You know that it was for the best, why do you regret it still?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you fucked up. Don't do it again next time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you saying you wouldn't bother? Even if you really liked a girl?

• Show All
    • Make up an excuse to be in his area and see how he responds to meeting up.

• Okay... I'll do that 😬 in a few weeks though! X

• If you live far away, it will only work out if one of you agrees to move to the other person's location, with a set time table for that to happen. Otherwise, forget it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text him back and tell him how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd have to see ur nudes first ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I do the same damn thing! I mess it up 1st because of my insecurities about men. I tell myself that I better dump him 1st before he dumps me! I think I need therapy!

1|0
    0|0
  • You have some issues there, self-sabotage for one, fear of rejection and control issues as another two. Don't play games with people. If you genuinely want to end it then do so, but don't behave that way because you assume something and you're trying to control the circumstances on your terms to avoid being hurt - it doesn't really benefit you in the long-run, you just come off like an insensitive person who uses people and that won't bring fulfillment in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, u messed up. I mean if that's how ur going to end each relationship u have bcz "yr scared of being hurt" then don't get attached in the first place. You have to have more confidence in yrself and if you do get rejected by some chance know that it was a good thing it ended. If you live in fear you won't enjoy anything. Trust me, been there.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you let evil kermit win? 😬

1|0
    0|0
  • Learn from your lesson

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you live in tampa fl?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you do it then?