Men... Have I f**ked or is there still a chance?

Soooo... I'm a typical psychopathic woman unfortunately. I was seeing a guy for a few weeks, we met up 3 times as he lived a distance away. It was nice and we had good sex each time. He wanted to see me again but I said it was for the best that we didn't it was good to see him and I had fun, hoped he did too. He replied 'so that's it?' And I said yeah I think it's for the best and he sent back 'OK' and I've not heard from him. I only did it because I knew I'd end up getting hurt but I've not heard from him and I regret fucking it up as early as I did 😬

810

Most Helpful Guy

• You've convinced him that you're an unstable flake. You've also hurt his feelings, deprived him of his honor, and crushed his hopes. And by your very method of trying to "avoid hurt," you caused it. For yourself and him. If you were that determined you wanted no one to get hurt, you should not have bothered to get in bed with him in the first place!

He will likely spread words of warning to others about you. So... good luck with finding a man who will trust you. You sound like you are your own worst enemy, hun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok first I just gotta say your opening sentence is incredibly offensive. Not sure why you have to lump typical and psychopathic together to describe women.

That being said, just go back and fix it. It's not like you can lose anything, you can be like "hey I'm sorry, I really messed up.. the reason why I said we should stop seeing each other is only because I'm a little insecure and afraid of being hurt. I actually really do like you and really liked what we had together and if you'll forgive me I'd like to try again." And he either says yes and everything's great or he says no, but you already stopped seeing him anyways.