Guys, Should a man at least tell a woman he is not interested?

If a woman contacts you and say I am interested in you or how are you doing? Should a man at least tell her I am not interested instead of ignoring her? Why can't the man just say, I am not interested anymore and I have moved on? Why just ignore? Advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. I will always respond. I think it's immaturity or fear they don't know what to say that prevents some guys from responding. Even if you don't know what to say, you know your not interested. Say that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well it works both ways, most girls act the same way and usually because men are far more likely to be the initiators, guys experience it far more. If I'm not interested in a girl, she'll get the idea, I won't ignore her, but I won't make any effort to continue a conversation with her. If she asks me how I'm doing, I'll just say 'I'm good, thanks for asking", but I won't ask her how she's going because I don't want her to think I'm interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • If she ask you hey you do not want to talk to me anymore? Would you at least say no or yes?

• Show All
    • You are still not clear to me

• Lol, ok?

• Some people aren't good with words, they're either scared of what she could say, or he just likes to avoid all types of possible conflicts.

0|0
    0|0
  • He should, but he probably won't. It's not a guy thing to do. Women do this, too, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter? He's not obligated to do either.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. but this SHOULD be true for both genders. neither girls or boys should someone on

0|0
    0|0
    • So if a guy isn't being straightforward he is kinda leading the woman on?

• Show All
    • How did you learn that? What happened?

• I broke up with my girlfriend abruptly and without warning. not three minutes before I told her I loved her. she cried a lot and I felt like absolute crap. now, I regret hurting her.

• Unfortunately dating is rarely so straightforward by either sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • So if a guy isn't being straightforward he is kinda leading the woman on?

• Show All
    • If a woman ask you this.. well what is wrong with yes or no... or maybe? Why ghosts?

• Same reason why women very rarely will give a man the honest reasons why they aren't interested. It's just life. Due to fear of being rude or maybe shyness or maybe they don't want conflict. Men and women usually won't be that straightforward in dating.

• possibly but I think the next question to ask would be. does it change anything if they do tell you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it changes a lot

• Show All
    • Understand and clarity

• I suppose but in my opinion at the end of it all they still aren't interested. so I would think you're kind of in the same position you would be if it were otherwise.

• EVERYONE should do this: men and women.

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah of course. Else I'd be leading you on

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes