Guys, Should a man at least tell a woman he is not interested?

If a woman contacts you and say I am interested in you or how are you doing? Should a man at least tell her I am not interested instead of ignoring her? Why can't the man just say, I am not interested anymore and I have moved on? Why just ignore? Advice?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. I will always respond. I think it's immaturity or fear they don't know what to say that prevents some guys from responding. Even if you don't know what to say, you know your not interested. Say that.