My exboyfriend/father of our child and I had sex this holiday does this mean he is still in love with me? or playing games?

Emmaforever
My exboyfriend and I had sex this Thanksgiving after being being separated 1 year and 3 months. normally we avoid each other with small talk. this time it was different we flirted hard and got close untill we started making out more than when we was dating then we end up having sex, we did cuddle afterwards like we was still together. yes he brought up old pics of us and nudes. he never kissed me this long before and he's the type whom doesn't like to much tounge.
The thing is, he said i will always love you. And haven't talk to him sense 2 days ago. So should I call him? Yes he is dating the girl he left me for all this time. they been breaking up and getting back together this is the 3rd time they do.
I'm still in love with him, so now I can't stop thinking about what happen this weekend.
He did canceled his plans with his current girlfriend this Thanksgiving to drive 2 hours to see his child and ended up in bed with me.
We started talking like we used to, but the thing that didn't make sense was that he said I better not have any kids with anyone else he is the only one I can have kids with so I laugh and said get real. and told me he knows I'm waiting for him and I made it clear I was not. then he told me he was thinking of renting me and our daughter a place out in the country so he can see his daughter more. then the last thing he said to me was I need to learn to be submissive and he would still be with me so I laugh and said no thanks, I am who I am and I love who I am take it or leave it and said to me then we can't be together ever and that's fine
Should I call him or leave him alone? How should I go about this? please help because am going crazy thinking about what happen between us. Does this encounter meant something to him like it did to me? I don't wanna get all work up over something I feel, if it meant nothing to him did it? please be real with me guys and help me thanks
1
1