I just want friends, love.. someone who's hand I can hold and fall in love with and to be loved truly by someone... is it too much to ask for?

Anonymous
I feel so broken and alone... there's a pit in my stomach and s void where my destroyed heart used to be.. there's no peace and no comfort.. no sleep n no rest... yet the only thing left is words. but I have only few to ask...

why me? what did I do to deserve such torture and pain? why won't this end? is happiness forbidden for me?

I cannot even cry. there's no relief no escape.. I feel im stuck endless loop of this hell.

i don't know anymore..
I don't know where to go..
I don't know what to do or how to begin...
I don't know who can help me...

I hope this message finds you well.. I hope you never have to go through or suffer my suffering...
3