My ex husband is now talking to me due to the fact that I'm going for full custody. I was just wondering why he will bring up the past?

AshO3
It's been over a year he's married. He stopped talking to me and don't help when it comes to the children so I decided to go for full custody which he said he wouldn't agree and I figured that. But now if I ask him something he will answer and talk to me when it comes to the children and even joke some with me. But now when he talks to me he will bring up the past and tell me you should have listened to me when we moved because then we wouldn't be in this mess. What's the point in bringing that up and saying that, he wanted the divorce and I gave him one why still try to hurt me after so long?
1
0