How can I get him back?

me and my ex broke up 5 months ago, i miss him nd i think he might miss me a little bit as we're always talking and looking at eachother in classes. But my question is how can i get him back, and does he actually like me? or is he just playing hard to get? but yh how can i get him back? please help me xo

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask yourself these questions:
    Why u broke up?
    Will u want to be in a "off and on" relationship?
    Do u want to take steps backwards or move toward?
    Missing an ex is normal, but u have to know and respect ur decisions. There are more guys in the "horizon". Don't go back to the past when u can go towards a future.

• but his all i think about i miss him a lot!

• Hope it helps :)
      Just think of it likes this. Each boyfriend will get 'better' and 'better' until u find the right one.

• okay thanks x