If a guy broke up with you, would you reach out to him?

Thoughts on this? It was a good break up, as in... no hard feelings, but a breakup nonetheless.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you be reaching out to him? If it's to get back together or see if something is still there, please ask yourself why it ended the first time and how are things different now?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. Never ever ever ever again! Back then I didn't really cared about my dignity because I was blind by emotions and pain, but now that I am sane and OK, I wonder what the hell was I thinking? I am so embarrassed about it. I think that dumpies should never reach out or take back their exes. It's PATHETIC.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 9

• Nah. If he broke up with you, he either a) really doesn't want anything to do with you or b) he may still want to be with you but broke up with you for some weird reason, so you should probably give him space and time to figure his own shit out c) and now you have time to figure some shit out or to just cry and eat pizza and ice cream without people calling you fatass.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you motive is for reaching out to him. Friendship or reconciliation to get back together again

Personally, I wouldn't reach out to an ex

. After a relationship ends I move on. Life's meant to be travelled forwards not backwards. I wouldn't consider entering into a relationship again with a guy he broke up with me, and I'd never consider being friends with him either. It just just complicates future relationships and brings too much drama into into your life

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you mutually broke up after realizing that you only wanted to be friends, or if it's actually been a while, and the break up was over "bad timing".

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Relationship is over. I used to believe you could be friends after but most times you can't at least not for a few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not reach out to him, I would look to date a new guy asap

0|0
    0|0
  • If the decision to break up was mutual. Otherwise, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no ı wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • no never

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not sure.. as the guy did the breaking up... i think i wouldn`t reach out to him..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes