If a guy broke up with you, would you reach out to him?

Thoughts on this? It was a good break up, as in... no hard feelings, but a breakup nonetheless.

101

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you be reaching out to him? If it's to get back together or see if something is still there, please ask yourself why it ended the first time and how are things different now?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. Never ever ever ever again! Back then I didn't really cared about my dignity because I was blind by emotions and pain, but now that I am sane and OK, I wonder what the hell was I thinking? I am so embarrassed about it. I think that dumpies should never reach out or take back their exes. It's PATHETIC.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE