How do you get over someone who doesn't care?

I'm hurt I deleted his number, I blocked his fb, yet all I want is him here next to me, he cheated constantly and I want to know what I did to deserve it, i helped him out so much gave him money. Listened to his problems. He acts like I don't exist is he even thinking of me

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he is just a jerk that doesn't know how to appreciate what he had. It was good that you deleted him and blocked anyway of getting in touch with him. You can do a lot better, there's many guys out there that will treat you better and appreciate you for the person you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through the same thing. He cheated. He acted cold towards me and never apologised. Honestly, it hurts and im not gonna lie i felt like i didn't want to live anymore. It took loads of time to get over him. However you are taking a brave step to block him. Thats what i did. I deleted him off instagram and well, he noticed and eventually he sent me a message on whatsapp and said i noticed you took me off instagram. He started to send messages randomly like "hope you're well" I stupidly fell for it and thought he likes me. But he never replied. Dont make the same mistake i did. This guy may come back and send similar messages. Dont fall for it. These guys never change and only think about themselves. The reason he may contact you is so he can feel better about himself. It took me ages to realise it. 8 months later i heard he's in a new relationship with his girlfriend but still mucks around with 2 other girls. Its sad and honestly when i look back i can't believe what an idiot i was!!! I wish i didn't waste time on him. I happened to move on with my life-not with another guy but by working on myself and loving myself. Sounds cliche eh? Well it actually works. I admit it takes time however you will get through this & sooner or later he won't pop up in your mind anymore. Hugs to you. Look after yourself girl xx