I need someone's advice, my relationship with my mother is crashing (read more in details) what should I do?

One day I went to my mom (adopted-ish) because her husband touched me inappropriately one night. I told her about it but I was afraid because she has been the only person throughout my life that has been there for me. She called a family meeting he didn't deny it I told her I was afraid. In the end she blamed herself because she thought she put her marriage on hold to take care of me. I only told her this little part because I was afraid to say it all. When I was sleeping I woke up to him touching me even more I turned over to try and get him away and cried for the rest of that night. He would come in repetitively and do this when I was asleep. I planned on telling her this all of this and he found out that I knew and threatened to make sure I would be homeless, careless, etc the works. Now my mom doesn't spend any time with me at all its all about him. I can't do this anymore and don't know what to do sometimes I feel just like ending my life to make thins easier. I'm trying to go through school and can't even concentrate anymore. One night before going to sleep I told her I was sorry for whatever I did this made her frustrated and now she won't give me hugs anymore or tell me she loves me. And that kills... What do I do, I can't take her not talking loving me its just too much.
1
2