Should I text a girl back?

Hey so I recently started liking this girl again and we've been talking a lot recently. But, I think I splurged a little and I Facebook chat her about every single day. I have just found a way to text people without having a plan, so I started texting her too. But, 2 days later (today), I think she might be fed up with me or something because we started a text convo and she said she was having dinner, and I asked if I was interrupting anything. There was no reply text message and it's been like 2.5 hours so I'm assuming that she's either ignoring me, or just didn't get the message/ didn't check her phone. Is this a sign that she's not interested at all? In this situation would I try to establish a conversation again by texting her or do girls really get fed up with some guys?

10

What Girls Said 1

• relax. its most likely nothing. if it was like two days it would be different.. she's probably just really busy and forgot.. give her a little space.. and if she doesn't txt you in the next day... txt her.. then if she still doesn't txt you back.. she's probably just not interested anymore.

What Guys Said 0