What should I do with my Ex?

She broke up with me about 25 days ago and we haven't talked since. She broke up with me for no reason all she said was that she didn't want a relationship and was going to work on herself. Her dad died so she left the country to go see him. I'm not even sure she is back yet. I don't know what to do her birthday is tomorrow and i don't know if she wants me to call her. Is she doing the no contact for 30 days thing or what. I'm pretty sure she misses me by now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You broke up, she wouldn't expect anything and you should leave her be to deal with herself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She's your ex not your wife. Don't let her be on your mind for a second if she waste your time during a relationship then back out you easily stop wasting yours and move on. Text happy birthday. That's it no need to do anything else. Don't reply, don't chat it up. Just let her be. Girls who do that stuff 7/10 is now searching for another guy. Why enter s relationship if you knew you didn't love yourself in the first place? Yeah. So friend zone her and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its been almost a month. I think that it is clear that you have not heard from her. I would cut your losses and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes