How to get my ex back?

My ex and i split up a month ago. I haven't heard from him much since then. We had a great relationship up until the day of breakup. We had a big fight over moving forward by moving in at some point. I think i pushed too hard and i got a bit emotional about it. We both calmed down and we seemed better, he even said our fight/talk will make us stronger as a couple. He told me loved me so much. After i left he dumped me over text just hrs later, no explanation and since then he's been cold and mean. I haven't heard from him in a few weeks. We had an amazingly great relationship and i know he probably dwelled on our fight and he has commitment issues. I know he loves me. How can i get him to talk to me or maybe even get him back? I kniw every one will say get over it and move on he's an ex for a reason. But im sure this isn't the end of us... we never fought, we were just 2 fools in loves. 2 years together.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes some space for a short time most likely is all it will take. Definitely do not go out with or even get with anyone else because that could destroy everything. Be chaste and be patient.

• This is the 1st breakup where i feel like i can't just get back out there and date. I went out with a guy friend who tried to kiss me and i couldn't let him. Im still so in love with my guy... just gotta be patient. Thank you

• Thank you

• You are welcome.