How to get my ex back?

My ex and i split up a month ago. I haven't heard from him much since then. We had a great relationship up until the day of breakup. We had a big fight over moving forward by moving in at some point. I think i pushed too hard and i got a bit emotional about it. We both calmed down and we seemed better, he even said our fight/talk will make us stronger as a couple. He told me loved me so much. After i left he dumped me over text just hrs later, no explanation and since then he's been cold and mean. I haven't heard from him in a few weeks. We had an amazingly great relationship and i know he probably dwelled on our fight and he has commitment issues. I know he loves me. How can i get him to talk to me or maybe even get him back? I kniw every one will say get over it and move on he's an ex for a reason. But im sure this isn't the end of us... we never fought, we were just 2 fools in loves. 2 years together.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes some space for a short time most likely is all it will take. Definitely do not go out with or even get with anyone else because that could destroy everything. Be chaste and be patient.

2|0
    0|0
    • This is the 1st breakup where i feel like i can't just get back out there and date. I went out with a guy friend who tried to kiss me and i couldn't let him. Im still so in love with my guy... just gotta be patient. Thank you

• Show All
    • Thank you

• You are welcome.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Gonna suck for you to hear this, but give him space. Give him time to miss you, and remember what you had. I can't say how long it'll take. If it's meant to be, it will be.

2|1
    0|0
  • An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure he'll get over it unless there is maybe someone else that he's seeing now. I dunno.. after 2 years a little fight isn't usually what ends things. So it wasn't time to move in together.. moving in can be bad idea anyway unless you've been together for 4 or more years in my opinion. Message him or call him and talk about it. Go over to his house or something.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes