How do guys really react to squirting? Most I have been with love it but do they really? Does it turn a guy on when I do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it would turn me on. But it's not the act itself, it's what it means, and it means that I made you cum

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is squirting the same thing as female ejaculation?

Along with the mystery and fantasy about squirting is the debate as to whether it’s the same thing as female ejaculation or whether it’s really urine. But there is significant scientific proof that the origin of the fluid is actually the bladder and that the chemical composition is that of urine. Basically, it’s pee. Women who experience squirting are simply learning to release one set of muscles while contracting the bladder so they can release urine during orgasm. And it isn’t even always correlated with orgasm. So why the confusion? Is there really such a thing as female ejaculation?

Just a quick search lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• its sort of a "you're doing this right" to us. knowing we giving it to you good is a reward. plus it's just hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Terrible. It's awful to know she came all over me because I fucked her good.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it does turn a lot of us on. It's really sexy to us.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? That's a question. Of course squirting turns us on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy

1|1
    0|0
  • it's awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not like being peed on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is peeing.. it is disgusting.