How should I act when I see the guy that rejected me?

We dated for a short while and he ended up picking a different girl who he is now currently dating. I have to see him next week at a friends bday and I'm not sure how to act. Do I act like everything is fine (eventhough I'm really hurt) or do I ignore him and dont even say hi or do I say something about how he lied to me and how I'm mad and disappointed since we were friends first?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to him as soon as you see him and say, "What you did hurt me and I'm not really completely over it, so I hope you'll be a gentleman and leave me alone tonight."