How should I act when I see the guy that rejected me?

We dated for a short while and he ended up picking a different girl who he is now currently dating. I have to see him next week at a friends bday and I'm not sure how to act. Do I act like everything is fine (eventhough I'm really hurt) or do I ignore him and dont even say hi or do I say something about how he lied to me and how I'm mad and disappointed since we were friends first?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to him as soon as you see him and say, "What you did hurt me and I'm not really completely over it, so I hope you'll be a gentleman and leave me alone tonight."

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't act like you're mad about it, because if you act like a B**** and say things to him, then he knows he hurt you and he will have the upper hand in the breakup. Just act like nothing he does bother you, don't be rude, but you don't have to be all nice neither, just act like it never happened. And you'll have the upper hand.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, I mean, don't make a scene at your friends house. If he really bothers you and you feel the need to say something, maybe some other time would be better. Telling him off probably won't change him, so you are just wasting your breath anyway. Personally, I wouldn't bother and just ignore him and act normal. No need to make things awkward or reopen wounds.

1|0
    0|0
  • imagine him in diapers and act however you feel like after doing so

1|0
    0|0
    • lol that would just make me laugh at him the whole time. touche!

• so laugh and keep the good vibes coming

What Girls Said 1

• Why does he have to be there if it's your friend?

0|0
    0|0
    • its a mutual friend of ours.

• Just be polite and happy

Recommended myTakes