Why so many guys can't take rejection well?

I wonder why so many guys can't take rejection well? I understand it hurts but in my opinion it should be taken as natural thing and some guys need to stop act like jerks when girls reject them.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• While no one gets used to rejection, I don't think anyone young takes rejection well. I don't think women take rejection well either -- it's just that they tend to not be the aggressor when it comes to pursuing relationships so they aren't the ones who are constantly at risk. This is why I greatly respect when a woman makes an obvious move at me as I know that it's not probably easy for her to do.

In that regard, I would probably go out with a women who I did not find particularly attractive simply because she put herself out there. You know, like putting her own self-esteem at risk just for a chance to have me take her out? How can I say no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever been rejected? I noticed you said nothing about girls getting rejected...