Midst of breaking up and I feel so sad and alone... how do I get through this?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile. We just got to college and are half way through the year now, and I saw in a text him asking his friend how to break up with me (long story short, I wasn't snoopig). That was a few weeks ago. I confronted him, saying we should maybe take... not necessarily a break, but some time for ourselves. Like we'll see each other once a week for a bit. He agreed and said he thought about breaking up but changed his mind. He was my first everything, and I was his. I love him so much, and can see myself spending the rest of my life with him. His friend told me he actually said the same to him, but said that he wanted to spend years (like 4, 5,... a long time basically) to explore other relationships to get more experience and grow. I''m so scared we'"ll end up breaking up, maybe not now but probably soon. The thought that hurts the most is seeing him be with another girl, them loving each other... I already feel so lonely and we're not even broken up yet and it's only a day into this break. I'm so sad and heartbroken. I don't know how to deal with this, especially considering my lack of close friends. I just really love him, and blame myself for what made him feel this way. I''m scared and just want advice on how to get through this... I feel so cast aside by him
3
2