girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me and I want her back. Am I dumb?

Anonymous
My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me 2 months ago and im still struggling with it. At first she just wanted time and said she could still see a future with me. She tired being friends with me but all I did was ask for her back. I keep doing all the stupid mistakes of begging for her back and I know it's wrong but It feels like I can't stop. Now she ignores me she says im still her best friends but she needs space and that she doesn't want to be togeter and that the way I have been has made her think we never can be. I know I need to stop talking to her Im just having such a hard time. We had such a great time together and she has been the only woman I've dated that just felt right. I feel like I lost a part of me and Im having a hard time accepting that those feelings are just gone or if she's just saying it for space.
2
1