An Angry Couple who at least has energy is easier to "fix" than a dead couple with no emotions or talking left?

Thoughts?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage counselors (spit) must have talkers in order to get things done... and siphon them dry

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• totally agree.
    they could take all that anger and use it to fight for something they want. or let it out with each other and bring some passion back.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Both are hard to fix because if they both behaved that way for a long time then old habits are tough to fix and break.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say the "Dead Couple" are past the point of no return and if practical should split - WIth the "Angry Couple", analyse what is causing the anger and see if the situation is redeemable, it is quite possible they are past the point of no return for one partner example abusive relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication and trust are the corner stone foundation of any relationship from my perspective. If you do not have these two items within you both then the relationship is doomed beyond repair. So yes, a couple who is angry, but still has the energy to talk and work their issues out together have hope far beyond a couple who no longer speaks and talks to one another. As long as there is affection between two people, love can bloom renewed. As long as their is communication and trust between two people, their relationship may flourish alive and with passion once more. That's my bottom line.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let the angry couple split and leave the 'dead" couple where they lay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will have to know the couple personally. To pass a comment based on such likited information is not easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that this is right on key

2|0
    0|0
    • cause a person with no emotions doesn't have no boundaries whatsoever and doesn't leave no room for expansion because their part of nothing and nothing is part of them that's why they think they think they can be whoever they want to be without any repercussions

• Yes agree.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can agree that anger is an emotion that could swing the other way thus might be the more successful candidate to help
    I've seen couples going out on dates, taking dance lessons, et al. on advice of marriage counselors, which I assume are emotion & talk dead. These seem very awkward, going through the motions, even if with hopeful faces, predictions are that they will never weigh anchor completely

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. I think it's easier to spark some passion between two people who are committed to it and want to spice things up than it is one fundamentally alter personalities and habits.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes