Why Pay the rent for me after breaking up and moving into another place on his own?

Show my now ex-boyfriend as of November 11th. We lived together for over a year. He decided to move out. Left me in the condo in the middle of November. I had two weeks to get a new place and moved. He paid the 1200 Dollar Rent for me 2 live here another month. Why? Is he guilty of cheating like I suspected. Please help. He cried like a baby when he moved out. Thank you

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah there is possibility he cheated on you. It's hard to really say whether he did or not yes he feels bad for leaving. Maybe it wasn't a choice he wanted to make.

Most Helpful Girl

• well I know how easy it is to speculate and wonder why he moved out... the best thing to do is give things some time and see how you both feel about each other... maybe that's why he moved out because he was unsure... anyways see how it goes through the holidays and if you two keep in touch or plan to visit each other... sounds like it was a decision for him to move out and wanted to make sure you'll be ok.

What Guys Said 3

• It's called a lease..

• too much drama from a guy

• Maybe but he feels bad for leaving like that I guess

What Girls Said 1