Ex-boyfriend seems unhappy after breaking up with me?

İ've made a mistake. İ tried to convince him but he said he doesn't want a relationship anymore and wants to focus on his self. İt has been 3 weeks since he left me but he seems a little bit sad. He's posting things like "it will be fine, İ have to be patient, deserve someone who understands me, loves my flaws", etc. He removed my pictures from his facebook but one obvious picture about us he doesn't remove. Does he still care? Should I reach out and talk to him? İ really want to solve things between us.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No you should wait for him to say something. He made the decision to focus on himself and she should be given that opportunity to do that without bugging him about a relationship.

• Should İ let him know İ still love him/ care about him? How can İ make him feel this without pushing anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he still cares BUT he clearly wants to move on. You need to let him deal with it alone and if you try to fix anything between the two of you, You'll only push him further away. So my advice is... leave him be.

• İ really love this guy, he really loved me. How can I make him realise he has to come back, that İ really care about him and want to change everything?

• Did you not just read what I wrote? You can't. He made up HIS mind. He wants to move on. Don't push him away. Give him a few months to cope and then maybe give him a call or a text to see how he's doing.