Girls, Why is she back again? Should I slowly disappear or get a divorce?

Anonymous
I met her about 3 and a half years ago. In college and we seemed to have a connection. Let me point out that I've been married for 10 years and have 1 kid. She has a boyfriend and 2 kids. Neither of us was willing to leave our relationship, at the time but were unhappy. We both felt like their was no true chemistry with our partners after being with them and growing up. After a few weeks of flirting she asked me if we could be friends with benefits.. I said yes but she is a very shy girl and we couldn't get past that so were not intimate in anyway.. Eventually I brought it up and she said she wanted to try to make the best of her relationship with boyfriend and wants to be friends. I talked to her a couple more times then stopped completely. 2 and a half years later she contacts me and we hangout a few times I tell her I'm still attracted to her but she said just friends. I stopped talking to her again. 2 months goes by and now she has decided to leave him and is moving out in the couple months when lease ends but has been very open about it.. With her family etc she is definitely leaving. She messaged me and invited me out for drinks as we usually did less date like activities I the past.. But at this point I'm not sure if we are just friends going out for drinks.. Or a date? I really like her but she is hard to read. Should I talk to her about this or just go out and have a good time but fade away after that.. I really like her and have strong attraction beyond just sexual. And she is immediately responsive to text. Starts convos.. Throws hints out that she wants to hangout if I stop contacting her for more than 7 days if I still don't contact her she will message me finally and suggest we hangout but in a way that she wants me to ask. More of a suggestion. I feel stronger feeling for her then I ever did my wife. And am considering leaving regardless of what happens between us. But I'm curious as to rather you think this girl is just using me?
1