Should I feel proud of myself? is it normal to feel like this? and what should I have done?

skykid1992
So me and my current girlfriend walk into my ex girlfriend at kmart she works their now. I notice my ex was pointing at me and talking about me tpo 1 of her co worker. I just walk right passed her and did what i come here too replace my shoes i brought yday that were 2 right feet shoes. My current girlfriend kept asking if we could mess with my ex girlfriend.. You known get alil pay back for what she did to me. This did make me feel uncomfortable and i said just becuase she my ex girlfriend doesn't mean i should try messing up her day. As we were leaving from the conner of my eye my ex was standing their looking at me with a stupid look on her face. Should i have tried talking to her? And did i make the right try by not getting alil pay back on my ex girlfriend. I did try talking to my ex girlfriend becuase i felt if she wants to talk to me then she will. Also what she did too me was fucked up but at least she didn't cheated on me like my 2nd girlfriend did.
1
2