• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• breaking up period is a good idea if you're thinking about it. just don't do it over social media. that shit is just lame. people need to have more respect when breaking up so do it in a more personal and kinder manner. (a phone call can achieve that whole giving him a chance to ask any questions)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well can u talk to him in person? Because over the phone is cold

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually he is on trip since last 1week and he is gonna come back after 1 week more... so will have to wait to talk in person... I keep on thinking what to say to him and how to break up... so wanted to text and finish up everything... but yes I guess it's too cold, that's I'm waiting... probably I should wait

• Yea because over text will be more of a surprise, at least in person he can see where the conversation is leading up to

• Okay thanks
      It's pretty simple reason, he told me that he isn't looking for long term and now I feel I shouldn't get attach to this person and move on...
      So I think he knows the reason well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Of course not. That should be done in person, face to face..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's only a good idea if you're in a long distance relationship and you don't have any plans to meet soon, or if you feel like your partner is dangerous and would be a threat to you if you tried to break up face to face. Otherwise it only makes you look like a coward who refuses to talk things out for real.
    If you're not in a long distance relationship and if your partner isn't dangerous, just suck it up and reserve a couple of hours for the talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a good idea unless it's a LDR, then I suppose that would be the best option.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes