Is breaking up over phone a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

42

Most Helpful Guy

• breaking up period is a good idea if you're thinking about it. just don't do it over social media. that shit is just lame. people need to have more respect when breaking up so do it in a more personal and kinder manner. (a phone call can achieve that whole giving him a chance to ask any questions)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well can u talk to him in person? Because over the phone is cold

• Actually he is on trip since last 1week and he is gonna come back after 1 week more... so will have to wait to talk in person... I keep on thinking what to say to him and how to break up... so wanted to text and finish up everything... but yes I guess it's too cold, that's I'm waiting... probably I should wait

• Yea because over text will be more of a surprise, at least in person he can see where the conversation is leading up to

• Okay thanks
      It's pretty simple reason, he told me that he isn't looking for long term and now I feel I shouldn't get attach to this person and move on...
      So I think he knows the reason well