Please Help!! What does she mean? Is there a chance?

Anonymous
My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me a few months back. I begged the whole time which I know I shouldn't but I can't seem to stop. she's asked me for space and says she still wants me in her life but right now she doesn't want to talk. I feel empty inside like I lost a part of me I have a hard time eating and sleeping, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick. I feel like I put on a happy face but inside im broken. I asked her if she ever sees us together again and to be straight and to the point because I really just need to know. All she says is "I dont know the future, but right now I dont think so." I feel like that is a yes and a no at the same time. Is there still a chance? Maybe I pushed too much, I just feel like she is blinded by the anger of me talking to her that she refuses to feel anything more than that. I just want my best friend back, I was going to ask her to marry me, I've never felt so much love for a person before in my life, its hard to keep that bottled up.
Give up she's gone.
Vote A
Hold out, give it time!
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Please Help!! What does she mean? Is there a chance?
Add Opinion