Guys, What makes you lose interest in a girl?

She was beautiful (your type physically), and you guys had amazing chemistry. She liked you a lot , but suddenly you feel like the sparks are fading. You begin to loose interest in her. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You may not have much in common and it took him a bit to realize that if y'all dated then y'all would have your differences. Also he may think you lost interest and I know when a women loses interest or stops talking to me I start losing interest.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe she turned out to be shockingly unsympathetic to the less fortunate. Maybe she is inconsiderate, and failed to keep one too many obligations. Maybe she is just shallow and boring. Maybe she's high maintenance, too needy and materialistic. Maybe she is insecure and unhappy when I pursue my personal interests without her. Maybe she has no life of her own and wants to take over mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not reciprocating the same feelings, actions/gestures back with the same intent or intensity. I would definitely step back assess the girl tell her what's going on in terms of how we feel and where we are. Her response would dictate my next move, either I'm out or we are together. No friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she is beautiful, likes me a lot and we have amazing chemistry. Then I reall having difficulties why a guy would lose interest?

0|0
    0|0
  • -major ego... she has this i am gone
    -lacks foresight
    -Boring/uninteresting

1|0
    0|0
  • The enthusiasm and interest seems to fade in them. That's what has ended the majority of my relationships. It seems after about a few weeks after dating they lose that child-like enthusiasm. This may be odd, but for me enthusiasm is a must. Most people probably don't mind it going away, but I'm a very energetic person and require lots of interaction. Sitting around watching tv isn't something I can do for a date, it's just not me.

tl;dr, Their enthusiasm and interest in the relationship can't seem to keep up with my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing that would make a perfect woman not so perfect is if she either gets on your nerves a lot or has too many red flags

0|0
    0|0
  • If she plays too hard to get. Flirts with other guys in front of you, doesn't text or call back and generally acts not interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • only time that happend to me was honestly the way she would hee haw laugh. it just felt like it was scraping my bones horrible. she was so beautiful but that killed it

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's playing games and doesn't want to stop it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the number 1 answer here is girls being too bitchy or clingy

Sum it all up in a nut-shell

Her insecurities

0|0
    0|0
  • Really stuck up and is not appreciative of anything that I do for her

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no way unless i understand she have never loved me

0|0
    0|0
  • When she leaves behind tradition.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she is lying and cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being pushy about asking me to change anything

0|0
    0|0
  • When she strays away from God!

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a burden.

0|0
    0|0
  • over possessiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • She starts showing interest in other guys. I feel like we'll never get together (because I'm too shy to ask them out)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes