My husbands jealous? of my commitment to exercise. I'd been doing it for him now he doesn't desire me at all. Isn't this what all men want?

Stephanie3878
Like a lot of men my husband made rude "joking" comments after our baby was born about my body. This being my third child I was determined to begin working out as soon as possible anyways but his comments were very insulting considering he had given me an ultimatum before marriage that we'd have children or else (poignant because I'd already had two children then my tubes tide years before so this child he HAD to have was through IVF and no accident). My husband has never been supportive of my working out (I thought because he had to watch the baby 6 days a week for 1.5hrs) he never complements me (and I seriously look great!!) and won't have sex with me. He's now nasty and picking fights, calling me fat and acting like a complete child. Although I started this for both of us I think he resents me for being so committed. It's absurd and I just want some male perspective as to what's possibly going through his head. I'm certain I'm watching the end of our relationship.
+1 y
Wow. All of you are right. I write this after waking another day with puffy eyes from crying because of an argument he started about the way I was decorating the Christmas tree. I literately can not do anything right in the eyes of this man. He actually said (again),"See, all we do is fight!" and by the end of the argument he was telling me he was pissed about something else entirely. He himself didn't even seem to know what he was so pissed about.
I know what I have to do.
+1 y
I think in some stupid way I wanted to try a last ditch effort to fix all of our other problems by fixing this one issue he loooooved to pick on (my body) probably because he could see it really bothered me.
4
4