Guys, Do you ever think about or feel bad about girls that you rejected?

Especially if you were friends before you started dating? I dated a guy friend of mine very briefly but he ended up dumping me for someone else. I feel especially hurt because he never really tried with me and told me he wasn't ready but now he is doing all the things he claimed he wasn't ready for with her. I wish he would have just told me he met someone else instead of lying. And I wonder if he even cares about what he did.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes in my early twenties there were a couple of girls that approached me about dating but I knew at the time I wouldn't be a great boyfriend. I unfortunately had to reject them and felt awful about it. Mostly because they were great girls and deserved to be with a good guy and at the time I wouldn't have been that.

There is one I still regret rejecting. We are still friends but she is seeing someone else now and is happy. And for that I am glad she is but I still wonder what could have been.

Not all guys think this way though but I am sure we all have at one point or another have felt regret rejecting someone.