Help -- I want to send my ex a text message? Poll included -- Not sure if I should or not?

Anonymous
Okay so my ex who was my first boyfriend and sex partner dumped me twice.
He treated me horrible and even gave me an STI.
It's been 2 months since he dumped me and I'm still angry but I realize I deserve way better and I will get someone way better. I'm actually moving to a different state next month. I'm so ready and excited. However, I was talking to a friend last night and his name came up. My friend was still friends with him on fb and found out he deactivated his FB and even his instagram. It shocked us both because he is always on social media and never deactivated it before. I've only known him for 2-3 months but I believe I knew him way more than the people around him. I have a bad feeling and I want to send him some encouraging words. I still love him as a person but definitely no relationship. I really feel something is wrong. Like he's really depressed or suicidal. Should I text him some encouraging words/hope he has a good 2017? People always say I care too much and to leave him alone. He blatantly told me to my face when he broke up with me he did not want me. I also don't want to intrude if he has a new girlfriend or something. I could be wrong on everything but I don't know this isn't normal from him.

Yeah, I would
Vote A
No, I would leave it alone
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Help -- I want to send my ex a text message? Poll included -- Not sure if I should or not?
Add Opinion