Do you believe the saying "Once a Cheat, Always a Cheat"?

Some people are serial cheaters... some only have an affair once in their life time and learn a lesson. With that being said, what are your thoughts on the matter

1927

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm that is a very interesting Q. I believe that it depends on HOW the whole cheating ends up. For example, a wife occassionally getting banged here and there without ever gettibg caught will surely continue to do so as the experience is not "damaging" at all. If she tried to do so and got caught, and had to face hell on earth though, i doubt she would try it again. I hope you understand what i mean. You know fire can burn you, but you will most likely continue to mess around with it until you actually get burned and feel the pain.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many people on this website that are 100% dogmatic believers in that saying.

I used to use that phrase myself. I don't anymore. But there is no sense arguing with anyone that does.

Good luck and great question :) x-o-x-o

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, I think most people who have their opinions have never cheated, or have never been cheated on, so they make their opinions on the "what if" but when you have walked the mile in shoes on both sides, it is totally interesting to see the answers... thanks much!!!

• Thanks! 🙋