Virgo man lied cheated and betrayed me but he's mad lying on me?

So he buys me a dog and a car everything's going great but I noticing signs of him cheating if I ask what he's doing he gets angry and turns it around on me, one sat night he went out with friends so iodide the same everything was fine we lived as we were married for almost 4 years so I went at midnight I called him all night no answer he never return home for days his friend went with him that night so when returned home well before him his girlfriend called me and told me that he was planning to leave me steal our daughter and run off with his other kids mother soon per a conversation she over heard the two men talking about in the kitchen may I remind that Im Also pregnant with a baby he was so happy about and was trying to get me pregnant. U also controls me with money so I was completely broke after the news that I got and him still not returning for days I asked him not to return home and gave his things to his friend inhale older children from another relationship so I asked there father for gas money he agreed and I was to take him to work and back for the gas money picked him up from work he had no place to go so I allowed him to come to my house to sleep and I went on with my day running errands in the mean time he showed up the kids dad was in the bed and our daughter also remind u I had no clue of this I called the police when my kids told me the boyfriend was there I didn't want him to steal the baby he went to jail for some warrants he had and no he is angry with for something he started

13

Most Helpful Guy

• damn. guess you can't trust them virgos anymore. forever tainted lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what men with power do.