Should I get my ex-GF's parents a little something for Christmas?

Should I get my ex-GF's parents a little something for Christmas?- We dated for 6 years.
- At year 4, she met a guy on one of her vacations & kept him on standby. She never told him that she had a boyfriend.
- 1.5 years later she started emotionally cheating on me with that guy, they planned a 1 month trip to Europe.
- She was planning to "get away with that" by creating fake fights and then "needing a vacation/break" hence, the trip to Europe.

What must also be known is that I was no angel and didn't give her the love and assurance that we would eventually be married someday. I was "uncommitted" and never saw how much she loved me until now.

I feel so sad this Christmas. We could've been planning a Christmas party with both of our families and friends. Instead, I'll be spending it alone.

• Yes
  • No

20