Guys, after breaking up, should girls just use the no contact rule?

I mean, if the girl would like to go back together;

Everyone says no contacting, that will make him miss you (if he ever did have feelings for you) and realize how good you were.

OR is it better to act friendly, talk every couple of days and just be kind and act like the girl you always were?

What's the best way to make a guy realize he misses you in his life ?

Don't worry, I know there is no magic moves, if he doesn't have feelings for me. but if he does?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No contact is for you to heal and move forward. It shouldn't be used for the soul purpose to get an ex back. During no contact you should be working on yourself, having fun with friends and family, enjoying your hobbies, meeting people, building your confidence. It should be about YOU not your ex. If your ex decides to come back to you, he would want to come back to a positive sexy secure woman. If he doesn't come back, then no contact has allowed you to heal and by improving yourself you will be more attractive to others that will appreciate your worth. Don't be friends with him because you will be leading yourself to misery. By not being there for him and enjoying your life, it shows that you are strong which make you more attractive. Plus as time passes with you having a great time, your head will be clear and you wil find out if you really want him or not. As I said before, no contact is about YOU healing.

What Guys Said 2

• Be yourself. But I would do the no contact thing if it was me

• Keep in contact with him, if you lose contact he will think you could careless about him. Just keep it casual for a while.

What Girls Said 1

• I am wondering the same thing too,I can't get over it and find it hard to keep in touch,dont wanna know who he is seeing or anything about his new love..but I can't cut off the contact with him..

Everyone said it is better to have no contact,but what is the best way to do really?