What makes a person treat you like shit for no reason?

Over the course of my life I've had 2 official girlfriends and one thing they both have in common is that they start treating me like crap for no reason, my last girlfriend literally ditched me because I didn't give her money when she wanted it, she dated other guys and ignored me while she was the one telling me to date and see if we can be together.

And thinking about everything she did to me I wonder why, why she treated me like shit? I didn't do anything to her, I never cheated, I gave her my time and love, I showed her how much she meant to me and always fought for the relationship... maybe I didn't; show a backbone and she took advantage of it, Im pretty sure it has happened to a lot of you out there, so what you guys think that makes a former lover who claims "unconditional love" towards you, treat you like you are his/her worst enemy.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems to me like she is slightly shallow and has low self-esteem which is why she needs to hurt u to feel better about herself. One thing someone told me once that i wasn't a huge fam of but made a good point is people treat us the way we allow them too. So if you want to be treated different right you can't put up with them treating you like crap. Its hard but the more u put out what u really want the closer u will be to getting it.

• true that, also I read that how people treat you is a direct reflection of how they feel with themselves, however, I also agree that I let her mistreat me a lot and maybe that's why she went too far, even tho she tends to treat people poorly, at least the ones that are not her super drinking smokey friends.

• thanks for the opinion tho

• Agreed. She will only change if she looses enough people that mean a lot to her. Its up to her to change unfortunately there is nothing we can do to wake them up and see what they are doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, you start a relationship with some horrible gurls... Maybe ask them?

• I don't talk to my exes dude, once Im out I'm out even if it takes me a year to get out

• Completely understandable mate, but it might be worth investigating into it next time?

• sure, I was reading about this dude, Corey Wayne, what he says about this is that women act that way when they sense insecurity and not a masculine core.. some shit like that, but the more i think about it the more i deny it cuz my ex is crazy as shit bro.. check out that dude corey, he's got really good stuff