My boyfriend broke up with me today and I can't figure out why I want him to take me back?

My boyfriend and I have been having a lot of problems lately. And I haven't been happy for at least a few months. But now that he broke it off with me out of the blue I feel lost and all I want is him to come back to me. I don't know what to do with myself. All I do is cry. Why do I want to go back to him even though the relationship was in a bad place. I just can't imagine my life without him and it's killing me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• dealing with the same problem but I just got married last month. I have no clue why but I don't want her to go. but I think I need to just let it happen because fighting for someone who dosent want you is only going to hurt worse than letting them go.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you asked me the other day what I wanted I would have said a break but now that we're actually apart I can't imagine my life without him. I can't stop crying and the depressed thoughts are eating me alive. My friends and family don't understand why I feel this way but I really love him and he is my first real love. I don't want it to be over yet. I just want to hear from him again.

• is say just try to be doing something that requires focus so that you can't always be thinking about it for now and slowly it will get easier. I know its hard to lose what feels like everything, but life goes on and maybe someday you might get back together but you shouldn't bank on it otherwise you could just be let down and it just draws out the pain even longer

• I just feel so lost and I don't want to lose him. I can't. It's all I can think about and I just want him to come back to me. I'm hoping that if we talk maybe we can work through it. Honestly I can't stop crying at this point.

• Relation is always two ways, my girl doubted my morality and even without checking with me, she left. Few days later she comes back sorry. We were fine. Few days after she started spying me and was feeling insecure for no wrong of mine.
    Were things going right? From her side yes, my side no. We part. Regret? No, but yes. I felt she is the best. Until someone best again comes.
    Don't worry. You will get a better guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you asked me the other day what I wanted I would have said a break but now that we're actually apart I can't imagine my life without him. I can't stop crying and the depressed thoughts are eating me alive. My friends and family don't understand why I feel this way but I really love him and he is my first really love. I don't want it to be over. I just want to hear from him again.

• Show All
    • I thought I'd keep you posted. I don't think he's going to take me back.

• it will take time! even if he is rude. keep talking!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes