Would a guy dump his girlfriend if she told him that she doesn't want to get married?

I decided that I don't want to get married because I have some commitment issues and if I do I'll feel like I'm going to be tied to someone but I lm okay with having a boyfriend. If I were to tell him would he dump me?

3992

Most Helpful Guy

• girls or guys with commitment issues are not girlfriend or boyfriend material to begin with, and shouldn't be dating in the first place. so as with any age i would dump you, and walk away in less than a millisecond.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If marriage is his ultimate goal, yes he would. Because look at it this way, all 'love' put aside. What do you really want? If you have commitment issues you would not be dating in the first place. He wants to get married and have a family; done right, not this modern crap today. If that is his views, terms and needs for the relationship and your not meeting it then he has to find somebody else. He can love you, but he can't be with you because you two are not compatible. It's good your thinking about this now because so many still don't get it even when they had more than enough time, then complain later about why things aren't jumping off for them in their lives due to them wasting time. Then it will be too late when they can't have kids, won't get married, or nobody wants to date or just mainly marry them because of the baggage they got. If you don't want marriage, then you tell them from the get-go BEFORE becoming official being boyfriend and girlfriend. Because not everybody will share your views and needs far more than just a girlfriend he can easily replace if he is not happy or bored being with you. So think about it, but don't focus on that when you have to focus on school.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE