My girlfriend dumped me, I'm crushed, she seems to be not even fazed, she's uploaded pics looking happy a day after we split, I don't understand?

Did I even mean anything to her, I've been crying for all weekend, how could she be looking happy a day after our break up, she said I was a fantastic guy and that any girl will be lucky to have me, and that she cares about me still, but I still love her, I'm starting to feel like she never even loved me, is she doing this to hide the fact that deep down she's sad?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i have not been able to handle my boyfriend dumping me its been four months. but i am better off than before. have faith. universe always brings together who are destined to be. we try but sometimes things dont happen... just focus on yourself. try to keep yourself busy and leave it all on your angels. be strong

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you so much, you have a great heart ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• This is because when women dump you they emotionally detach months in advance to prepare themselves, and often are looking for a guy to replace you.

No matter how lovey dovey you are, no matter how amazing you think your girl is at the end of the day they all see men as utilizes to use and consider all of us replaceable.

This is why you don't get too attach to them and treat them like an object that you can lose one day such as a car or a home if you can't properly keep up with the repairs.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You haven't had time to prepare for the breakup so it comes as a shock to you. Dont worry, she will be feeling regretful in a few months

0|1
    0|0
    • That she will! I gave her the world, treated her with respect and only showed love, thank you so much ❤

• sorry to hear about that... but maybe she was not into you as much as you were

0|1
    0|0
  • It means she's been planning this probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just because she is portraying an image of herself as happy on Facebook doesn't mean that image is honest or real. When my ex boyfriend and I broke up, I had to go to my sister in law's hen do and he saw pics of me smiling and looking happy on fb and got really upset. But what he didn't see was me leaving the club early because i could only act happy for so long.
    People smile and look happy to save face in public all the time. It reflects very little on their true feelings.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Girls do generally move on faster than men besides, she thought about the whole break up weeks in advance so she's had more time to process it and deal with the feelings. Also it could all just be for show, just to show you she's fine without you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if she said all that why did she dump you sounds like a indecisive bitch of you ask me like no offense to her but she should of at least states why

0|1
    0|0
  • She is not happy she is just hiding behind a smile in those photos. I'm sure that she is also hurting and does not want you to see it. By taking those photos she is trying to hurt you and say that she is over you so quickly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes