My girlfriend dumped me, I'm crushed, she seems to be not even fazed, she's uploaded pics looking happy a day after we split, I don't understand?

Did I even mean anything to her, I've been crying for all weekend, how could she be looking happy a day after our break up, she said I was a fantastic guy and that any girl will be lucky to have me, and that she cares about me still, but I still love her, I'm starting to feel like she never even loved me, is she doing this to hide the fact that deep down she's sad?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• i have not been able to handle my boyfriend dumping me its been four months. but i am better off than before. have faith. universe always brings together who are destined to be. we try but sometimes things dont happen... just focus on yourself. try to keep yourself busy and leave it all on your angels. be strong

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you so much, you have a great heart ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• This is because when women dump you they emotionally detach months in advance to prepare themselves, and often are looking for a guy to replace you.

No matter how lovey dovey you are, no matter how amazing you think your girl is at the end of the day they all see men as utilizes to use and consider all of us replaceable.

This is why you don't get too attach to them and treat them like an object that you can lose one day such as a car or a home if you can't properly keep up with the repairs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE