Is he seriously just messing with me? Or does he miss me?

My ex and I have been split for 2 years and 2 years in a row now he has messaged me like clock work on the same day. (Today) and this time last year. What is he trying to do? What is he gaining? I haven't messaged him back as I have moved on with my life (just!) and I don't want him to send me back into a state of not fucking knowing who I am without him or the what ifs of "us". I'm all for the universe sending me signs and guiding me through my life, but I have been with someone else for nearly 2 years and are about to get a house together. Timing really isn't my thing!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just ignore him, if he wanted genuine contact he'd try harder at more appropriate times. Block numbers, delete friend requests and remove him entirely from your life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's messaged you twice in two years? Pfft all he wants is a reaction. Just ignore gim. It's not the "universe" sending you signs. It's just your ex who is either bored or feeling insecure (probably this one) and he hasn't been able to get another girl so he's just thought he'll try an ex and see what he can get out of you. Don't get sucked back in. If you've moved in then block or delete his number because get a text once a year shouldn't get you all worked up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes