Girls. Got a hair questions for ya?

Lets say you've been friends with a guy for about 7 months. In that seven months you've grown close and you both have feelings for each other.

At some point you decide to take it to the next level. You're making out, touching, feeling, groping... You are about to get to the good part. Clothes are coming off.

The guy takes his shirt off and he's pretty hairy. White dude with black hair. Hairy chest, hairy stomach, hairy shoulders, hairy back.

You are totally into this guy but this is the first time you see him with his shirt off and he's crazy hairy. What do you do? Do you continue on? Are you so grossed out that you stop? Are your feeling for this person tainted because he's hairy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that haven't caught on yet, I'm hairy and may possibly be in this situation soon. I keep my chest hair trimmed, its not too bad. The back is pretty out of control though. If I Wax, the stubble and red bumps comes back and nobody likes feeling a whole stubbly back, same thing with shaving (except I can't shave myself).
Girls. Got a hair questions for ya?
1
1