Anyone not excited about christmas?

I really don t have the patience to see some of my family members DX
the whole gathering would just be fake eghhh

1334

Most Helpful Guy

• I love my family, we are so small, and savage
    We always are too real lol, someone always gets pissed

My sister and mom hate that I am a NAZI-Sympathizer, and how I always bring up WW2, or political stuff
    My oldest brother always invites one of his new Asian girlfriends
    My favorite brother always drinks too much and jokes too much

and we usually let our friends who dont have family come over and enjoy food with us

One Christmas we had a house of full of friends it was fun! I am excited

• sounds pretty warm I like it.
      but wait wait, NAZI- sympathiser? whyyyyyyy
      I am with your female family on this!
      and lol why Asian XD

• fine fine

• Wow a Nazi Sympathizer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im looking forward to the time off. I have almost no family in the states, but my parents are coming to visit and they do not get along with my guy... so im kinda stressed about it.

• damn why?
      he s not asian?

• dunno thought maybe you got married or like some gag females have issues of self worth XD
      I swear some do :P
      but you re too smart for that I should have guessed XD

• ohh i could tell you some stories that would make you queston my sanity, i know i often do, but guys are guys, everyone one of them are a big pain in the ass