How will you tell a guy you really wanna go out with that you can't right now and you need two months?

There’s this guy whom I like for almost two years and I heard that he liked me too for almost that long but was too shy so he made a fake ym account to ask me out. He moved to another nearby school and he hasn’t seen me since then. He still likes me even if we’re apart. The problem is, I started to break out everywhere! Face, arms, back, shoulders. It sucks. I’m not as pretty as I was before. Maybe I’ll need two months to get better. I feel like I’ll be cheating him if I put really thick makeup on just to cover the crap. I feel so guilty. I don't wanna cheat him. And he’s gonna hate me. Cause he liked me for so long only to find out that I look like sh*t at the end.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You could tell him the truth. It's not like something you have a lot of control over. If he's a mature and deep person who really likes you for you, I think he would understand and continue to be attracted to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Here's an idea. Tell him the truth! Men know that women break out, and everything else. True, we don't like to see it, and you don't like us to see it. So just tell him. I bet he'll be cool about it and you can both laugh it off.

• no...tell him you like him now, otherwise it may be too late..if he doesn't like you just because of your appearance...which is absolutely not your fault, then he isn't worth the trouble

• tell him you like him now. Casually let him know what's going on with you and that it will go away soon. It won't be that big of a deal, I promise.

What Girls Said 0