Ex girlfriend and I start talking again. Is she trying to get back together?

I dated this girl for about 6 months. We didn't talk for awhile after we broke up. I just ignored her for the most part.

Since then, I have been casually dating girls. She has known this since we started talking every now and then. She also was seeing this new guy.

A couple of weeks ago, she and her guy broke up. I guess he ended it cause he is in "love" with some other chick. Since then, me and her started texting a lot. She complains to me a lot about him. Supposedly this guy is playing games with her. I don't really respond much to these.

Anyway, the other night I was drunk and she was texting me. She was complaining about studying for finals or some sh*t. The convo changed to banter as I was teasing her about the Pittsburgh Steelers (her favorite football team). She was being flirty and playful and started to get a little feisty in a playful way. Here is how the convo went:

Her: (something feisty)

Me: Jeez you are getting feisty now. You need to be spanked! :P

Her: Owww owww I like that haha

Me: Well obviously your boyfriend wasn't spanking you enough.

Her: hahahahaahahaahaha

Her: He did, just don't have that anymore

After this, it remained flirty...and then this:

Me: Jeeeez, stop flirting with me! :P

Her: Haha your flirting with me!

Me: I really don't think you mind

Her: Your right, I don't

Me: Hahah stop flirting!

Her: You stop first!

Convo died down after this as it was real late and I was real drunk.

Today she texts me complaining about guys playing games. She asks me if she can call me to talk about what this dude is doing. I was busy and told her to call me after 10. She didn't.

So what is this? She trying to get back together? Innocent flirting? Nothing?

I know she is the type of girl who won't be aggressive and indirectly let me know she likes me again. And she isn't real flirty by nature. But I am having trouble seeing if she is sending signs or what. She did say she wants to hang out later this week but nothing has been set yet.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get back with her no matter what.