How do I stop thinking about my ex gf?

so whenever im alone or bored i randomly think about my ex. every time a love song or i talk to a girl i start to think about her. its like my heart says that i love her but my brain says that i hate her from all the things that have happened, its been 4 months since we broke up.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• If you two weren't good fr eachother, just remind yourself it ended for a reason, with my ex right now everytime I start thinking about him I remind myself of all the bad things he's done to me, and then I get mad but then I stop thinking about him. Sucks that you can't always block them out of your brain, I know I wish I could

Most Helpful Guy

• no matter how good or bad this relationship... never regret.
    good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. both are essential in life.