Guys, Have You Ever Felt A Really Deep Connection With Someone?

Hey, Guys!

Have you ever had a really deep and intimate connection to someone you have only just started seeing? Even if you have only spoken or been on a few dates with someone?

I was just curious for my own personal reason. Thank you for your help! Happy Holidays! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a woman I got to know in college. We lived on the same floor. A large group of us always stayed up late and, as people went to bed one by one, I always stayed up late and so did she… until we were the only two left. We often stayed up half the night talking. Sometimes all night. We were a thing before the fall semester ended for the holidays and we are still happily married.

Happy holidays right back at you!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes definitely. I've been in three main relationships & honestly only one of them I felt that real deep connection.

Something about her & us when we were together was always amazing. There was always an amazing chemistry together.

Unfortunately it didn't work out, & honestly that part sucks, but the feeling of being that close to someone is something I would never give up & I've never regretted a second.

Happy holidays to you too πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have felt that way.. 😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes